Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do Make Say Think + Múm


Looks like some old favorites are back in action. Toronto's Do Make Say Think are releasing their 6th album, 'Other Truths', on Oct. 6 and earlier this month immortal Icelandic collective Múm dropped their 5th album, 'Sing Along to Songs You Don't Know' (if you get it from gogoyoko, 10% of the sales go to refugees). To be honest, the Múm track bores the hell out of me. And I like to think that I've got a lot of patience for boring music. I think it's because I assess all music based on how they fit into my imaginary life soundtrack and I really can't imagine any scene where this would be playing. The DMST mp3 below is actually a sampler for the entire album, which is just four tracks ('Do', 'Make', 'Say' and 'Think' - how clever). I'm really liking it, especially the first track. 'Sounds like something I'd put on while getting dressed. Yep, that's the extent of my critique. I've got to save brain space for my thesis.









Do Make Say Think - Other Truths (album sampler)








Múm - Illuminated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navigate

SEARCH ARCHIVE

The Past