Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back in Melbourne, as a Narcoleptic; or, Missing JD Samson


'Arrived back Friday afternoon. My brain was only three hours behind, so I wasn't jet lagged or anything, but I fell asleep anyway and ended up missing a friend's farewell picnic. 'Was gonna catch up with him at the Toff to catch JD Samson's DJ set, but the tickets actually sold out. Crazy.

I've actually been sleeping weird and missing stuff since the holidays. It's kinda strange coz I'm normally not even capable of napping. It's pretty awesome though coz I usually remember my dreams and they're often a bit messed up. The last great one had a glowing panther and midgets on Harry Potter-style flying broomsticks. Not kidding.

Since I missed out on JD Samson's set, 'thought I'd put up an old remixed gem from Le Tigre (ignore the gross bit in the middle). And since I'm back in Melbourne, 'thought I'd add something newish by Melbourne act ZZZ, remixed by the Bag Raiders from Sydney.









2 comments:

  1. so no more rabbits? i deleted my blog last week actually! (although i did save it for posterity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is that guy with his teeth clenched on a rose? JD Samson?

    ReplyDelete

Navigate

SEARCH ARCHIVE

The Past